Thrown Black Bud Vase
Handcrafted beauty is matched up with nature-inspired color in the Thrown Black Bud Vase. This delightful table accent may be small in size, but it adds an eye-catching, artistic element to a table, shelf or mantel. Crafted in a small Southern California studio run by Japanese artist Nobuhito Nishigawara, each piece features a rounded top and straight sides with a slight taper to the flat bottom. An eye-catching, iridescent black glaze covers most of the piece, leaving an exposed portion of raw natural matte clay. This one-of-a-kind handmade vase is ideal for everyday use and makes for a unique, beautiful gift.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-thrown stoneware with a gloss glaze and unglazed raw clay bottom.
- Dimensions: 3.25" Dia x 3.25" H.
- Handmade in USA by W/R/F.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe.
- Variations in size, color and glazing marks may occur due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.